- AboutStemcellMD.org is a hands-on group of highly experienced and innovative medical professionals who have dedicated themselves to giving those who look to them for help the very best care possible. This truly remarkable team’s forte is the skilled treatment of patients struggling with a wide range of chronic degenerative diseases and medical conditions such as stroke, TBI, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Parkinson’s, arthritis, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, COPD, Lupus, etc. Their take on treating each and every patient is informed by the latest medical breakthroughs and leading edge science. Our “Stem Cell MDs” employ a variety of adult (non-embryonic) stem cells harvested from disease-screened umbilical cord blood and placenta, the amnion, plus a patient’s own bone marrow and fat tissues. These cells are administered in ways that best insure they will reach injured or diseased tissues including intravenous drip (IV), subcutaneous & intramuscular injection, intranasally, direct injection, intrathecal infusion into the cerebrospinal fluid for treatment of neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, intra-arterial (into an artery) catheter infusion such as the coronary artery for heart disease, into the pancreas for diabetes, into the kidney for chronic renal failure, and into the circulatory system for peripheral artery disease. Our doctors also use a variety of methods geared to…
- About Dr. Steenblock
- DR. STEENBLOCK’S STEM CELL JOURNEY
- ABOUT DR. ALEXANDER THERMOS
- BEWARE OF QUACKWATCH
- What are Stem Cells?
- Safety Issues in Stem Cell Transplants
- TreatmentsComing Soon!
- Regeneration of Organs
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Bone Marrow Therapies
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – HBOT
- EDTA Chelation
- Intravenous Therapies – I.V. Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- External Counterpulsation – EECP
- Periodic Acceleration – PAT
- Intermittent Hypoxia
- Food Supplements
- Conditions TreatedANTI-AGING PROGRAM CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS Atherosclerosis Cardiomyopathy Congestive Heart Failure Myocardial Infarction Peripheral Artery Disease GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS Colitis Crohn’s Disease GENETIC DISORDERS Down’s Syndrome Muscular Dystrophy KIDNEY DISORDERS Kidney Failure LIVER DISORDERS Cirrhosis LUNG DISORDERS COPD (Emphysema) METABOLIC DISORDERS Diabetes I and II NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) Alzheimer’s Disease Cerebral Palsy Epilepsy Huntington’s Disease Multiple Sclerosis Parkinson’s Disease Spinal Cord Injuries Stroke – acute and chronic Tramatic Brain Injury SKELETAL-MUSCLE DISORDERS Arthritis Osteoarthritis Osteoporosis Sports Injuries Fibromyalgia VISION DISORDERS Macular Degeneration Optic Atrophy Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Autoimmune Disease
- Anti-aging program
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- COPD (Emphysema)
- Diabetes I & II
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- Kidney Failure – Glomerulonephritis
- Neurological Disorders
- Skeletal-Muscular Disorders
- Vision Disorders
- Natural Therapies for Stroke
- Building up your inner person
- Guidelines for a Stem Cell Patient
- Patient diets
- How to administer an injection
- Bone Marrow Stem Cells
- Cerebral Palsy
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Huntington’s Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Periodic Acceleration Therapy
- Contact[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Burton Goldberg, World famous publisher of the Textbook of Alternative Medicine interviews Dr Steenblock's stem cell patients! Great results with real people telling their success stories! Highly recommended
Stem Cell Treatment
Stem Cell Treatments can help you today! Stem cells can actually help with a variety of conditions like Cerebral Palsy, ALS, Parkinson’s, Stroke, TBI and more!
Bone Marrow Stem Cell Treatment
Bone Marrow Stem Cells can be used as a safe & effective treatment for degenerative diseases. Dr. Steenblock has successfully performed/consulted on over 3,000 bone marrow stem cell therapy cases.
Stemgevity™ was developed by physician Dr. David Steenblock to help mobilize your body’s own stem cells. Stemgevity™ is an all natural supplement that can help you start healing today
Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy
In this revolutionizing book, both Dr. Steenblock & Dr. Payne describe the benefits of healthy umbilical cord stem cells and their ability to treat conditions like Cerebral Palsy.
Resources & Worthy Causes Need to find a Compounding Pharmacy Click Here! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-fda-over-reach-regulating-our-own-stem-cells/csQ6V3KK
A cautionary word on fat stem cell treatments The use of fat stem cells is not without risk, something brought into sharp focus late last year (2012) when stories surfaced in the media concerning a lady in Los Angeles who had a cosmetic procedure in which mesenchymal stem cells isolated from her own harvested fat were injected around her eyes along with a FDA approved dermal filler used to reduce wrinkles. The dermal filler contained calcium hydroxylapatite....Click Here to read more...
Standing up to Critics & Naysayers To hear critics of complementary alternative medicine (CAM) tell it, wholistic doctors such as myself are having a pervasive and insidious influence not only among medical consumers (aka the public) but we’ve managed to thoroughly infiltrate academia and hospitals and as a result are poised to catapult medicine back into the prescientific Middle Ages. If you compare the language and reasoning of many modern day quackbusters and so-called skeptics alongside newspaper articles from the 1950s Read More...
LEGAL & DISCLAIMER: The use of stem cells or stem cell rich tissues as well as the mobilization of stem cells by any means, e.g., pharmaceutical, mechanical or herbal-nutrient is not FDA approved to combat aging or to prevent, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or medical condition mentioned, cited or described in any document or article on this website. This website and the information featured, showcased or otherwise appearing on it is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Those who visit this web site should not rely on information provided on it for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your physician or other duly licensed healthcare provider. This website makes no guarantees, warranties or express or implied representations whatsoever with regard to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, comparative or controversial nature, or usefulness of any information contained or referenced on this Web site. This website and its owners and operators do not assume any risk whatsoever for your use of this website or the information posted herein. Health-related information and opinions change frequently and therefore information contained on this Website may be outdated, incomplete or incorrect. All statements made about products, drugs and such on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In addition, any testimonials appearing on this website are based on the experiences of a few people and you are not likely to have similar results. Use of this Website does not create an expressed or implied professional relationship.
Patient, Thomas K. came to Dr. Steenblock’s clinic to help treat him after suffering from a stroke. The patient did …
Good news! There is now HOPE for ALS patients. Dr. Steenblock has discovered some innovative and amazing tips and tricks …